Practicing product stewardship means to make health, safety and environmental protection an integral part of designing, manufacturing, marketing, distributing, using, recycling, and disposing of our products.
Our Product Stewardship principles include:
- To make health, safety and environmental considerations a priority in our planning for all existing new products and processes.
- To develop and produce chemicals that can be manufactured, transported, used and disposed of safely.
- To extend knowledge by conducting or supporting research on the health, safety and environmental effects of our products, processes and waste materials.
- To counsel customers on the safe use, transportation and disposal of chemical products.
- To report promptly to officials, employees, customers and the public, information on chemical-related health or environmental hazards and to recommend protective measures.
Choose from the list of Product Stewardship Summaries below: