Wednesday, May 4th, 2022
Meeting with our customers and prospective partners in-person has been a great change of pace this year, as the Shepherd team has begun to travel again. As we look forward to the next month, we invite you connect with us at the following events:
Peers in the tribology and lubricants community will be gathering for the 76th STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition, May 15-19, 2022, presented by the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida. This exhibition and popular Commercial Marketing Forum spotlight the latest products and services of interest to lubrication professionals from around the world, representing a full range of the industry’s most prestigious corporate, government and academic institutions.
The 2022 program features will include:
- Electric Vehicle Track (hosted by the STLE Engine & Drivetrain Technical Committee)
- Biotribology at the Nanoscale Joint Session
- Tribology of Biomaterials Special Session
- Tribochemistry Joint Session
- 2D Materials + Superlubricity Joint Session
- Special session on Artificial Intelligence in Tribology
John Stueve will be representing Shepherd as a speaker at this event. More details to come!